Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to change a range selection to text selection?

How to change a range selection to text selection?

Loebb

Hi,

i created an editable html container and select a single
image within this container.

if (document.selection.type == "Control") {
var x = document.selection.createRange();

}

Now I want to replace this control selection with
pasteHTML... which won't work as the selection is
not text type.

Is there a command to change my control selection to a
text selection?

Thank you

Loebb