Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The Crystal Reports icons aren't showing up on the CrystalReportViewer

The Crystal Reports icons aren't showing up on the CrystalReportViewer

Rod

I've got a CrystalReportViewer on an ASP.NET page (.NET Framework 1.1,
Crystal Reports for .NET). When I go the report, it comes up but doesn't
show any of the navigation icons (they're all .GIF files) on the web page.

What is wrong?

Rod

Brian Bischof

check out the comments posted here

http://blogs.aspadvice.com/crystal

"Rod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've got a CrystalReportViewer on an ASP.NET page (.NET Framework 1.1,
> Crystal Reports for .NET). When I go the report, it comes up but doesn't
> show any of the navigation icons (they're all .GIF files) on the web page.
>
> What is wrong?
>
> Rod

Rod

That looks like it worked, thanks Brian!

Rod

news:(E-Mail Removed)...