Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > scrollTo doesn't work

scrollTo doesn't work

Simon Wigzell

This driving me crazy! It just will not work even on a simple page like this
:

http://www.mississippiprinting.com/test.htm

or is it just my computer? Weird thing is I have a case where a popped up
page will force the page the pops it up tp scroll to a location e.g.

self.opener.scrollTo(0,1000) Works fine.

self.scrollTo(0,1000) doesn't! I fell like I've fallen down a rabbit hole.
What is going on?

window.scrollTo sri_san@mailcity.com Javascript 0 04-13-2007 06:45 PM
Some help with scrollTo please? junk419@houston.rr.com Javascript 5 04-30-2006 12:21 AM
scrollTo only if horizontal scrollbar anna Javascript 2 04-27-2004 02:29 AM
crazy scrollTo z Javascript 0 04-06-2004 04:18 PM
automated scrollTo() problem Bob Kistler Javascript 1 09-13-2003 02:56 AM

Advertisments