Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASPX page un responsive. after opening Modal Dialog

ASPX page un responsive. after opening Modal Dialog

=?Utf-8?B?SmF3YWhhcg==?=

All,
I have an application in asp.net
the application opens a lot of Modal diaglog pages. When modal dialogs are
close the parent aspx page is often un-responsive.
I mean I can click the buttons but nothing happens
is ther a way I can do some tracing to see what is happening?

Thanks
Jawahar

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgU2ltb25z?=

That's what a modal dialog is. You can't focus on the parent window.

Lau Lei Cheong

I think you could be hve some ModelDialogs accientially being covered by
Internet Explorer. (I know that a model dialog should be "always on top",
but sometimes it does happen).

You may try to switch to another application and then switch back(by
Alt-Tab) next time you see the IE irresponsive. This should bring whatever
modal dialog which doesn't close to the front.

"Jawahar" <(E-Mail Removed)> bl
news:(E-Mail Removed) g...