Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Capture button click in datagrid

Capture button click in datagrid

Lloyd Sheen

I have created a button in a datagrid :
<asp:ButtonColumn Text="Shipped" ButtonType="PushButton" HeaderText="Update
to Shipped" CommandName="Shipped"></asp:ButtonColumn>

Now I want to capture the event in server code when the button is clicked.
I have tried all sorts of events under the datagrid but none of the events
is fired.

Lloyd Sheen

Ben Lucas

The event you are looking for is the ItemCommand event in the Datagrid.

--
Ben Lucas
Lead Developer

news(E-Mail Removed)...