Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Browser support for specific objects

Browser support for specific objects

Christopher Benson-Manica

How widely are the following objects supported? I ask because Opera
doesn't seem to like them...

document.styleSheets
document.getElementById

Martin Honnen

Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:

> How widely are the following objects supported? I ask because Opera
> doesn't seem to like them...
>
> document.styleSheets
> document.getElementById

Opera 7 so far doesn't support document.styleSheets but
document.getElementById is supported.
--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/