Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Evans Image Replacement

Evans Image Replacement

Dante

I need help with a technique I developed, Evans Image Replacement.
It's like FIR, but it uses Javascript to replace the first letter in a
block of text with an image. The problem with my script is this:
I have two divs. I loop through them. If the div has the dropcap
attribute its first letter should become an image. It only works with
one DIV on a page. You can see it at
http://www.geocities.com/seanmhall20...nSoft/eir.html

Does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks, Dante.