Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Small Image Hover Views Big Image (Not Separate Window, though)

Small Image Hover Views Big Image (Not Separate Window, though)

Jason Heydasch

I was at 1800flowers.com today and when I clicked on an item to go to
the product page for that item I noticed a script I have to find! If
you hover over the small image of the product, a larger image pops up
but it's not a separate windows, it seems like another layer.

Check a page and hover your mouse over where it says "Enlarge Image"
http://www.1800flowers.com/product.a...1&body_sc=1001

If anyone knows of a script like that offered somewhere for free (or
even for pay) please let me know.

Thanks,

JH

Lee

Jason Heydasch said:

>I was at 1800flowers.com today and when I clicked on an item to go to
>the product page for that item I noticed a script I have to find! If
>you hover over the small image of the product, a larger image pops up
>but it's not a separate windows, it seems like another layer.
>
>Check a page and hover your mouse over where it says "Enlarge Image"
>http://www.1800flowers.com/product.a...1&body_sc=1001
>
>If anyone knows of a script like that offered somewhere for free (or
>even for pay) please let me know.

The code is contained in that page.
However, most of the Javascript on that page is really horrible,
so I wouldn't copy anything you don't understand.