Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > image buttons

image buttons

hannibal

Hi

does anyone have an idea how to change the text menu to image menu.?
http://w3.uqo.ca/ghoz01/index.htm
thanks

Fabian

hannibal hu kiteb:

> Hi
>
> does anyone have an idea how to change the text menu to image menu.?
> http://w3.uqo.ca/ghoz01/index.htm
> thanks

That page does not exist. I'd stick with text menus anyway - less
bandwidth, and the labels can be far more meaningful than a picture.

Fabian
Visit my website often and for long periods!
http://www.lajzar.co.uk