Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > ecmascript.net

ecmascript.net

Douglas Crockford

I have the domain ecmascript.net. I don't have a good use for it, so I want to
donate it to a good cause. Can anyone suggest a good use for it?

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <d5bc$4006946c$44801b85$(E-Mail Removed) s.com
>, seen in news:comp.lang.javascript, Douglas Crockford

<(E-Mail Removed)> posted at Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:23:27 :-
>I have the domain ecmascript.net. I don't have a good use for it, so I want to
>donate it to a good cause. Can anyone suggest a good use for it?

Donate it to ECMA, for use with script.

Jim Ley

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:23:27 -0800, "Douglas Crockford"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have the domain ecmascript.net. I don't have a good use for it, so I want to
>donate it to a good cause. Can anyone suggest a good use for it?

I can't think of an obvious good cause, you have some of the most
valuable ES resources around, put the two together!

Jim.