Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Iframe sizing - child pages with images

Iframe sizing - child pages with images

Jimbo

I want to create a "container" page which loads a bunch of child pages
using iframes. The child pages are complete reports in their own right,
with url parameters. These pages generate graphs, and this seems to screw
up any method I can find of sizing an iframe dynamically. Can anyone tell
me how to do this?

The child pages should be listed one after the other, with no gap.

Thanks!!!