Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > wallpaper

wallpaper

Andrew Valkenburg

Is there a piece of code to let the user make a selected picture his/her
computer's wallpaper (prefarably with the option to center, stretch or tile
the picture)?

With regards,

Andrew

Randy Webb

HikksNotAtHome wrote:
> In article <40015401$0$7531$(E-Mail Removed) >, "Andrew
> Valkenburg" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>

>>Is there a piece of code to let the user make a selected picture his/her
>>computer's wallpaper (prefarably with the option to center, stretch or tile
>>the picture)?
>>
>>With regards,
>>
>>Andrew

> In MSIE, Right click>Set as Background.
> In NS7, Right click>Set as Wallpaper.
> In Opera, Right click>Use image as>Desktop Background.
>
> Thats on a PC.
>
> Pretty simple stuff, nothing to do with Javascript.
>
> And no, you can't write a script that will do it.

OP: Read the FAQ with regards to emailing me.

And then, re-read my last statement:

And no, you can't write a script that will do it.

rf

"Andrew Valkenburg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40015401$0$7531$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> Is there a piece of code to let the user make a selected picture his/her
> computer's wallpaper (prefarably with the option to center, stretch or

tile
> the picture)?

desktop background</p>

Cheers