Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how to close all windows in my toplevel

how to close all windows in my toplevel

Mel

i have a frame with 3 windows and i want to shut them down

window.close() only works for one. how can i close all of them ?

thanks
Mel

kaeli

In article <acb12$3ffde7fb$44646569$(E-Mail Removed) s.com>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) enlightened us with...
> i have a frame with 3 windows and i want to shut them down
>
> window.close() only works for one. how can i close all of them ?

top.close()

Note security confirmation box will fire.

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mel wrote:

> i have a frame with 3 windows and i want to shut them down
>
> window.close() only works for one. how can i close all of them ?

parent.close();

Please read the FAQ before posting again.

PointedEars