Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > filename trick

filename trick

rw

I think about solution to problem of reading file name where js throw
error (internet explorer problem).
What is better:
Every class to one big file (automatic merge while deploying)
Every methods with try ...catch

rw

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

?

> where js throw error (internet explorer problem).

What error, what code (URI), which IE version, which platform?

> What is better:
> Every class to one big file (automatic merge while deploying)

There are no classes in JavaScript 1.x and
JavaScript 2.0 is yet to be widely implemented.

IMHO prototypes and/or methods that have a common
use should be defined in one script file.

> Every methods with try ...catch

<data> I do not understand. Please specify. </data>

PointedEars