Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > tracking filter status

tracking filter status

nati

How can i read the light filter properties?
I have a divide with id="pic". I have assigned a light filter -
pic.style.filter='light()';
I have assigned an ambient and two cones to the filter and made an interface
to change the parameters. I now need to read the status of the filter in
order to save the states. I have tried pic.filters.item(0).ambient.color -
pic.filters.light.anbient.color and some other variations but nothing
returns a value.
Any help in proper syntax or approach? TIA
Jim Catz

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

nati wrote:

> How can i read the light filter properties?

You mean the proprietary Micro$oft filters that
work only in the IE browser component? If yes,
read

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...node_entry.asp

HTH

PointedEars

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> nati wrote:
>> How can i read the light filter properties?

> You mean the proprietary Micro$oft filters that
> work only in the IE browser component? If yes,
> read
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...node_entry.asp

Their frameset organization sucks. Read

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...er/filters.asp