Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > difficult xsl transform

difficult xsl transform

Greg

I need to transform:
<A> x <\A>
<A> y <\A>
<B> i <\B>
<B> j <\B>
<B> k <\B>

into:
<A>
<P> x <\P>
<P> y <\P>
</A>
<B>
<P> i <\P>
<P> j <\P>
<P> k <\P>
</B>

There seems no easy way to do that. Am I missing somethig? I tried
using variables, but they cannot be reassigned within the same
context. Anyone?

Thx

Rowland Shaw

<xsl:template match="foo">
<A>
<xsl:for-each select="A">
<P><xsl:value-of select="text()" /></P>
</xsl:for-each>
</A>
<B>
<xsl:for-each select="B">
<P><xsl:value-of select="text()" /></P>
</xsl:for-each>
</B>
</xsl:template>

"Greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...

difficult xsl transform Greg HTML 1 12-19-2003 08:59 AM
difficult xsl transform Greg XML 1 12-19-2003 08:59 AM
difficult xsl transform clarification Greg Javascript 1 12-19-2003 06:54 AM
difficult xsl transform clarification Greg HTML 1 12-19-2003 06:54 AM
difficult xsl transform clarification Greg XML 1 12-19-2003 06:54 AM

Advertisments