Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Window size to adjust to content size

Window size to adjust to content size

Simon Wigzell

For reasons I won't go into I'm popping up windows with a standard routine
for many different forms. The window I pop open is hard coded to a certain
size. Some of the windows are too small for their content, some too big
depending on the size of the form. Is there a way, once I'm inside the popup
window and after it is displaying it's contents, to determin the width and
height of the form within the window? If I put a named <div> around it could
I then access theses dimensions? I know how to make the window resize
itself, just not sure how to determine the new size. Thanks!