Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to set CreateLink command to make the linked page opened in another window.

How to set CreateLink command to make the linked page opened in another window.

Wootaek Choi

Hi,
I want to create a link dynamically with CreateLink command.
like below..
but the Problem is that the link is opened the same frame.
is there any way to make the link be opened in another brower window?

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<script language="javascript">
function linktest(){
document.selection.createRange().execCommand('Crea teLink');
}
</script>
</HEAD>

<BODY>
link test... new liked page should be opened in new window
<a class='MIME' href="javascript:linktest()">linktest</a>
</BODY>
</HTML>