Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How can i get the table height by Javascript

How can i get the table height by Javascript

技安

How can i get the table height by Javascript

Stuart Palmer

table doesn't have a height property, only width. you may however be able to
name each cell and then calculate the height based on the all the cells
heights added together.

What are you trying to do that needs the tables height?

Stu

"技安" <技安@技安•公司> wrote in message
news:bpektf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can i get the table height by Javascript

Fabian

Stuart Palmer hu kiteb:

> table doesn't have a height property, only width. you may however be
> able to name each cell and then calculate the height based on the all
> the cells heights added together.
>
> What are you trying to do that needs the tables height?

If you put the table inside a DIV that contains nothing else, you could
obtain the height of the DIV iirc.

Fabian
Visit my website often and for long periods!
http://www.lajzar.co.uk

Vjekoslav Begovic

"技安" <技安@技安•公司> wrote in message
news:bpektf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can i get the table height by Javascript

document.getElementById("your_table_id").offsetHei ght

技安

thx

"Vjekoslav Begovic" <(E-Mail Removed)> 在郵件
news:bpfat8$avl$(E-Mail Removed) 中撰寫...
> "技安" <技安@技安•公司> wrote in message
> news:bpektf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How can i get the table height by Javascript

> document.getElementById("your_table_id").offsetHei ght

Jerry

how to get the heigh if the table in side the <div>??

"Jerry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>how to get the heigh if the table in side the <div>??

Perhaps

document.getElementById("your_table_id").offsetHei ght