Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > creating path of user clicks

creating path of user clicks

Honion

how do you create a path of user history for example

Home > Dinnerware > Bone China > Platinum

I am not very experienced with scripting this kind of stuff so I need
the basics and lots of details.

Thanks

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Honion) writes:

> how do you create a path of user history for example
>
> Home > Dinnerware > Bone China > Platinum
>
> I am not very experienced with scripting this kind of stuff so I need
> the basics and lots of details.

You don't use Javascript. You just put that information directly into
each page.

If you use a server-side scripting technology, or a content management
system, you should have sufficient information to create the bread
crumb trail (otherwise you need to add it).

/L

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Honion wrote:

> how do you create a path of user history for example
>
> Home > Dinnerware > Bone China > Platinum

Search for `breadcrumbs'.

PointedEars