Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > flying image on flash problem

flying image on flash problem

ArShAm

Hi
I hope I can explain my problem well.
I have a FLASH file in my page in a table , and I've made a javascript that
makes a flying transparent image , but each time the image reaches to the
flash file , images goes under flash that you can't see the image
only on the flashes this happens , but on other areas it works
Regards
ArShAm

eleanor

Did you try <PARAM NAME="WMode" value="Transparent"> in your flash
parameters ? Or maybe changing the z-index might help.

cheers, eleanor

"ArShAm" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:bofi31$1boffg$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

Flying Links Help Stargazer HTML 3 01-01-2006 08:07 PM
Drive C icon: "flying windows type" Ace Hung Computer Support 1 04-01-2005 08:38 PM
Laurel and Hardy "Flying Deuces" Problem? Robert Kass DVD Video 4 08-18-2004 10:26 AM
Flying Cow Game ICee Computer Support 6 05-02-2004 03:48 AM
Flying with digital camera? John A. Stovall Digital Photography 13 09-08-2003 01:36 PM

Advertisments