Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Detecting End of Download?

Detecting End of Download?

Christopher R

Once a download has occurred I want to redirect the user to another page. I
don't know much about JavaScript (yet). I do see how I can have a from
button that redirects to a page. But I want to detect the end of download
and then automatically redirect to a thank you page.
Any thougths?