Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > RQ help with Java Search Tool

RQ help with Java Search Tool

enanito

I am trying to create a Site Search Tools, in Java. It is aimed to search
documents (stored in an Archives folder) that are in a specific web site,
by looking for the Author or the Keyword. I am wondering if anyone could
help me out by telling me what I should read or look for in regards to
accomplishing this task.

Thank you.

Lee

enanito said:

>I am trying to create a Site Search Tools, in Java. It is aimed to search
>documents (stored in an Archives folder) that are in a specific web site,
>by looking for the Author or the Keyword. I am wondering if anyone could
>help me out by telling me what I should read or look for in regards to
>accomplishing this task.

You should start by asking in a Java newsgroup.
This is group is for Javascript, which has nothing to do with Java.