Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Printing a receipt

Printing a receipt

Don W.

My intranet clients will have a receipt printer connected to their PC and I
know the name of the printer (it's the same for all the clients). Is there
an easy way to print a receipt to that printer using JavaScript?

Don W.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Don W. wrote:

> My intranet clients will have a receipt printer connected to their PC and I
> know the name of the printer (it's the same for all the clients). Is there
> an easy way to print a receipt to that printer using JavaScript?

No, without an API JavaScript knows nothing outside of the user agent.

PointedEars