Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Moving buttons...

Moving buttons...

Domestos

Okay heres one for u all...

I need to move a bunch of gif's (buttons) (which are links)... from the
right hand side of the screen to a pre-defined position on the screen. any
one know of any code I can snaffel or they can pass on that will allow me to
do this...

Thanks
Domestos