Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > The "Band Name" Game...

The "Band Name" Game...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

How the hell do you get Otkast from Scared Weird Little Guys? Do you not get the idea of the game? The words you use must be another way of saying the name of the band, not a description of the members of the band or something.
Anyway... Grinspoon.
Band: A primary color that is not blue, yellow or green which isn't cold and is a spicy vegitable.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I think it's YOU who doesn't get it. I wasn't relating Outkast to Scared Weird Little Guys in any way whatsoever. I was replying to Unholy's post: Exile. You been awake all night or something?
Anyway, Red hot Chili Peppers.
Asphyxiating natatorium.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Drowning Pool
I guess I misunderstood, sorry dude. I also find it hard to believe you thought up the word natatorium on your own, seeing as how that's latin. You cheated and used a thesarus didn't ya?
Band: Hebrew "Son Of" Creasing four plus one.

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

Ben Folds Five?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I thought it mighta been that but saw no connection to the word Ben I realise now, but was thinking slowly before. It must be the crack

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yep, that's what it was, the crack.
Yes, Ben Folds Five... In Hebrew, the word ben means "Son of". As in Jesus ben Joseph. Got it? Ok, nobody did another band so I'll take this time to submit one so we can keep going.
The creator of things who at one time was known to be the son of a King.