Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Newbie question: Any good resources on Java programming?

Newbie question: Any good resources on Java programming?

Timberwolf

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie to the world of Java programming.
I'm especially interested in Java internet programming and
Java database programming.

Can anyone recommend some good books or websites
about the topic?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gary Hendricks