Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > remove underline from links

remove underline from links

Ed

Don't even know if this is a javascrip thing...but how do I remove the
underline from hyperlinks?

Ivo

"Ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0kefb.187$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Don't even know if this is a javascrip thing...but how do I remove the
> underline from hyperlinks?

It 's a css thing:

a {text-decoration:none}
a:hover{text-decoration:underline}

The second line makes links underlined onmouseover only.
HTH
Ivo

David Dorward

Ed wrote:

> Don't even know if this is a javascrip thing

It isn't

> ...but how do I remove the underline from hyperlinks?

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+d...rom+hyperlinks

(for which the first hit is http://dorward.me.uk/www/underline/ which I
think does a pretty good job of explaining the technique)

--
David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/