Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Mutiple Drop Boxes

Mutiple Drop Boxes

Blnukem

Hi All

I need some assistance I have a perl script the dynamically creates
several numeric drop boxes on a webppage the amount off boxes and
numbers in those drop boxes varies depending on the users selection.
What I'm looking for is a javascript routine that will submit that
data via a on click call Something like "onChange="this.form.submit()"

Thanks in advance
Blnukem

Ivo

"Blnukem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi All
>
> I need some assistance I have a perl script the dynamically creates
> several numeric drop boxes on a webppage the amount off boxes and
> numbers in those drop boxes varies depending on the users selection.
> What I'm looking for is a javascript routine that will submit that
> data via a on click call Something like "onChange="this.form.submit()"
>
> Thanks in advance
> Blnukem

What happened when you put
onchange="this.form.submit()"