Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Javascript

Javascript

Chris

Here is what I want to do: Have a database of sorts (.csv, .mdb, .xls,
..js, etc.) that stores information about users (such as name, email,
etc.), then use javascript to create a member list in a table. I was
wondering how I could work with the database and what I would use to
go to the next record once it finished one.

If I was unclear, let me know.

Thanks, Chris

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, nyk52687
@optonline.net says...

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

Chris

> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, nyk52687
> @optonline.net says...
> > Here is what I want to do: Have a database of sorts (.csv, .mdb, .xls,
> > .js, etc.) that stores information about users (such as name, email,
> > etc.), then use javascript to create a member list in a table. I was
> > wondering how I could work with the database and what I would use to
> > go to the next record once it finished one.
> >

> http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/
>
> --
> Hywel I do not eat quiche
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

I can't use ASP because my server doesn't support it. I'm looking for a javascript way to read records from some sort of file, and show them on a webapge. This may not be possible, but I figured I would check just incase.

Chris