Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > help :O( cant reference element within an inline frame

help :O( cant reference element within an inline frame

Mark

Hello

I have a page with an inline frame "frameA" on it. Within the frame is a
table and within that is a cell with the id "morebit"

Previously I would set the innerHTML for this cell from the same page (i.e.
within the inline frame). Noe, I am trying to set the innerHTML from the
parent page.

I have tried various combinations of frameA.document.morebit.innerHTML and
got nowhere

If I do alert(frameA.document.title) I get the page title ok

any pointers much appreciated....

Cheers

Mark

Mark

Never mind... sussed it myself... dunno what was wrong though... thanks
anyway

mark
news:nCk9b.332$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I have a page with an inline frame "frameA" on it. Within the frame is a
> table and within that is a cell with the id "morebit"
>
> Previously I would set the innerHTML for this cell from the same page

(i.e.
> within the inline frame). Noe, I am trying to set the innerHTML from the
> parent page.
>
> I have tried various combinations of frameA.document.morebit.innerHTML and
> got nowhere
>
> If I do alert(frameA.document.title) I get the page title ok
>
> any pointers much appreciated....
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark

Egbert Beuker