Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Javabeans - handling multiple forms on a single JSP

Javabeans - handling multiple forms on a single JSP

Chris Beach

Hi,

I have a JSP page with several forms on it. Some of these forms are
generated dynamically, and each of them submits some information to a
database.

Handling one form is easy, as I can simply make the form post to
itself, and handle the
data using a single bean. Since I have multiple forms, I now have a
problem. Several of the forms on the page handle the same type of data
(same input names), and a 'setproperty *' call for each of the form
beans would change data in several beasn, not just the form/bean that
sent the data.

I am attempting to write a separate JSP with a single bean that
handles a form submission. However, I'm not sure how to make this page

Please help!

Chris Beach

Jim Ley

On 8 Sep 2003 03:49:41 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Chris Beach) wrote:

>I have a JSP page with several forms on it. Some of these forms are
>generated dynamically, and each of them submits some information to a
>database.

I'm so happy for you, maybe you should read the FAQ before posting,
the comp.lang.java heirachy is over there somewhere.

Jim.

JSP newbie - can I use JSP to access exiting java classes withoutre-write to javabeans terry433iid@yahoo.com Java 2 03-17-2008 01:40 AM
Handling multiple forms with single ASP page Ramachandran ASP General 3 08-21-2004 08:25 PM
JSP, JavaBeans and Forms scoping question. Strange behaviour? Matt S. Java 0 05-04-2004 11:58 AM
Javabeans and JSP's matt Java 2 01-24-2004 09:05 PM
Javabeans - handling multiple forms on a single JSP Chris Beach Java 0 09-08-2003 12:00 PM

Advertisments