Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > I need a simple Javascript shopping cart.

I need a simple Javascript shopping cart.

OM

I need a simple Javascript shopping cart.
I did a few searches on Yahoo...
And got a few results of free Javascript shopping carts.
The problem is there tooo complicated and very hard to understand.

I need something simpler and easier to understand as I need to customise
them for my own needs.

I'd like to know what the basics are of having a shopping cart in
Javascript.

Like how are the values stored from page to page? i.e. when a user goes to
another page, how are the shopping choices made on the previous page passed
onto the next page?

What else do I need to know?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OM

Inforassist.com

If you want a good shoping cart check this out loja.inforassist.com. If you
like it feel free to contact us to

Regards

Cdn Tech

Check out http://www.mals-e.com . It has a shopping cart that is fully