Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > FileSystem Object

FileSystem Object

Raj Babar

Hi,

I have a code in ASP which makes an instance of FileSystemObject and
creates a text file and Saves. The code works fine for Win2000 OS. Now I
put the same code on WINXP. The same code doesn't create a file. I have
check the user access and all the related things, but still no success.

I think when XP is loaded the .NET framework is loaded and that's Y the
file is not created. The same is the case on WIN2000 if I load .NET
Framework. Is there any way to solve this.

Thanks and Regards

Raj Babar

Svend Tofte

> I think when XP is loaded the .NET framework is loaded and that's Y the
> file is not created. The same is the case on WIN2000 if I load .NET
> Framework. Is there any way to solve this.

The FSO object has nothing to do with .NET.

I suggest asking in either:

microsoft.public.scripting.jscript
microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
microsoft.public.scripting.wsh

Depending on where you feel your question best belongs.

Regards,
Svend

deleting a boost::filesystem::path object Daz C++ 8 05-13-2006 07:42 PM
Filesystem Object and IIS6 stuart ASP General 2 07-30-2004 08:13 AM
Windows 2003 with FileSystem Object DCOM error Brian Qing ASP .Net 0 04-17-2004 06:46 AM
ASP FileSystem Object TOP ASP General 9 12-19-2003 04:00 AM
FileSystem Object - Iterating through a directory and building the path Lise ASP General 0 11-17-2003 09:07 PM

Advertisments