Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox0.8 imported IE6 favs jumbled up

Firefox0.8 imported IE6 favs jumbled up

tinklemagoo

Firefox 0.8 import IE6 favs still jumbled up AFTER bookmark manager.

Ok in IE6 all favs (400+) nicely sorted alphabetical order in various
folders.

But when I import them into Firefox they are ALL jumbled up. Yes I then
Manage Bookmarks and A>Z sort favs everything nicely sorted, when I exit
bookmarks all favs still jumbled up mess. Have exported favs from
ManageBookmarks but still all jumbled up.

Only way I am able to sort them correctly is manually drag/drop and doing
this for 400+ favs would take a long time. What am I doing wrong or is this
a bug?

tia...

tinklemagoo

> Firefox 0.8 import IE6 favs still jumbled up AFTER bookmark manager.

Solved. Bug in Firefox/bookmarks manager.

solution:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...1197&highlight

Dave Berry

Thank you, tinklemagoo!!!