Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > save as link or button for wmv

save as link or button for wmv

TCO222

well I have a web page with a few windows media video files on them

and I would like to have users to have two links-buttons

with the first the video file would open in a new window in Windows Media
Player

and with the second a save as dialog box would appear

any ideas how to achieve this (please no smart ideas like 'why don't you
write under each file - right click and select save as')

Thnx in advance