Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > java in browser help

java in browser help

Amir Shvachman

Hello,
I use IE6 and WIMXP SP1
when I try to use a chat in a place like yahoo (chat.yahoo.com), I get an
error message the my browser don't support java. I enabled everything in the
internet option security tab (low safety, enable permission etc..)

can someone please help ?
thank you very much, Amir
(E-Mail Removed)