Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > virtual keypad! see!

virtual keypad! see!

RoDzZzZ

anyone known how i can get this virtual keypad?

access:

https://www.secureweb.com.br

not is possible copy the keypad virtual full?

anyone have one to send for me?

thankzzz

Tim Slattery

"RoDzZzZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>anyone known how i can get this virtual keypad?
>
>access:
>
>https://www.secureweb.com.br
>
>not is possible copy the keypad virtual full?

Looks to me like a table full of key images. Each image/cell has an
onClick handler that adds the proper character to the input box.

--
Tim Slattery