Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Popup box

Popup box

Paul

Ideally I would like to do this in just HTML but either way works for me.
I need a script much like the one below but without the button so that as
soon as the page loads it brings up the warning window while remaining on
the parent page. It will be implemented in a condition within a PHP
statement to echo the output below if the user has his/her cookies disabled.

<form>
<input type=button value="Button" onClick="alert ('Your browser is set to
reject cookies. You need to enable cookies to use this website.'
</form>

Thanks for any suggestions you have.