Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Code Block Transaction, possible?

Code Block Transaction, possible?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydHkgVS4=?=

I have a button action that executes several tasks. I need for all those
tasks to be within a transaction so I can guarantee that they all suceed or
all fail. I have set the @Page Transaction="Required" but it does not make
any change. I am also using the Application_OnError in global.asax.

Is there any way that I can get a group of tasks to be "watched" so they act
as if they are in a transaction object. These tasks will include the creation
of custom objects and accessing methods within those objects.

If this is not possible any idea why the page transaction is not working
correctly? I have programmed an error in the page so that I can test.

Thanks
Marty