Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to disable and change img.src in Netscape

How to disable and change img.src in Netscape

Manjit

Hi EveryOne,
I know it is very common question and had been asked few times, but
still after researching all the threads I couldn't solve my problem.
So here it is out in open and I hope that I can sort it out with your
help.

I have a form with different inputs to fill up and some of the inputs
got buttons next to them for search lookups. The problem I am facing
is that when someone clicks on these lookup buttons and depending on
there selection in new search window I have to fill up the info back
in the form and disable the other lookup buttons. With the javascript
code I am using it is working fine with IE but Netscape is not
working.

*******************
//This code is referring to the window where I want to make the
changes.
//window.opener.document is reffering to parent window
//LineItemForm is name of the form where the element is
//INJobLookup is name of the <input type="image"> element

window.opener.document.LineItemForm.INJobLookup.se tAttribute("disabled",true);
window.opener.document.LineItemForm.INJobLookup.sr c=
"images/findDisabled.gif";

Thank you for your time in advance.
Manjit.

Manjit

I forgot to mention that it is working fine in IE but not working in Netscape.