Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Child Window retains focus

Child Window retains focus

Alan Greig

Is it possible to add Java code into a child window that will result
in that window retaining focus over all other applications. I have a
client who wishes to keep a small child window containing web cam
footage at the bottom of their screen. I have managed to get the
window retain focus over the parent but not over all other running
apps.

Thanks in advance.

Alan