Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > use anonymous but get get an authentication box

use anonymous but get get an authentication box

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhcmlm?=

Hi, all
I am using windows server 2003 and IIS 6. I set the IIS to allow anonymous
access. It works fine from the server itself if I would use localhost but
when I use the IP address or the computer name I get an authentication box
can anyone help me how solve this problem

Thank you

--
sharif