Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > looking for a script yo compute time left before a fixed dat and time

looking for a script yo compute time left before a fixed dat and time

ed

endingtime - nowis = results in days mm ss

best of luck

for a lot of lotto info see www.needto.net

How does .rjust() work and why it places characters relative toprevious one, not to first character - placed most to left - or to left sideof screen? crispy Python 6 08-20-2012 12:45 PM
FAQ 4.43 How do I compute the difference of two arrays? How do I compute the intersection of two arrays? PerlFAQ Server Perl Misc 0 02-02-2011 05:00 AM
Data DAT tape in audion DAT recorder? Barry Computer Support 17 06-02-2010 06:48 AM
Compute Date and Time M P ASP General 1 04-17-2006 07:39 AM
history.dat, formhistory.dat - deleting deletes history? S.Rodgers Firefox 4 05-05-2005 01:03 AM

Advertisments