Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Browser Freezes

Browser Freezes

Marc

We have build a site, where at a certain point we open a popup.
From this popup we push a file to the end-user.

While the file is being send to the end-user the mother browser screen
freezes and the end-user is unable to continue to surf.

The code is written in Asp en Javascript, it uses a file upload plugin and
runs on IIS.
Someone knows a way to fix this problem ?

Tnx,
Marc