Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Date-based Events Calendar Changer

Date-based Events Calendar Changer

Oli Watts

Hi,

I'm hoping to enlist the help of some of you experts out there.

I'm looking to develp/download/hack together a script which allows me
to add a list of events to an array/list, with their associated dates,
and automatically remove them from display once that date has passed.

The project is for my local samba band, a charitable organisation,
found at (http://www.suffolksamba.com).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

-Oli Watts