Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Delay while page is loading

Delay while page is loading

Donald Canton

Hi all,

I've got a script that caches 52 card images and displays the
appropriate card based on user input. It works fine, except when the
page loads for the first time the results are unpredictable until a
few seconds elapse. My guess is that it's taking time to cache the 52
images. Is there any way to delay the loading of the page until all 52
images are cached? Thanks.

dc