Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how do you do this?

how do you do this?

Shew

Hi,

I have got a main form with information about products. On this main form
you can change for example the product name, picture. When you want to
change the picture, you click on it and there is coming a pop-up window. On
this pop-up window you can choose a new picture for your product. When I
click on the new picture, the pop-up window is closing.

Problem: I want to refresh the picture on the mainform with the new picture.

Thanks

Atrax

use the window.opener object to refer back to the parent window

window.opener.document.forms['formname']... etc...

Why? Why was I programmed to feel pain?

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
click the link above!