Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Collapsible tables?

Collapsible tables?

Bill Cousert

I want to create a HTML table with sections that can collapse like an
outline. I would prefer a method that works in both IE and Netscape. Is this
possible?

I would also like to add and delete columns and rows to a table, without
reloading the page. Is this possible?

URL's would be greatly appreciated.

--

-Bill Cousert

Bagbourne

"Bill Cousert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RV%La.132310$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I want to create a HTML table with sections that can collapse like an
> outline. I would prefer a method that works in both IE and Netscape. Is

this
> possible?
>
> I would also like to add and delete columns and rows to a table, without
> reloading the page. Is this possible?
>
> URL's would be greatly appreciated.

See debate on this group yesterday titled "Show hide row in netscape using
javascript" - news:(E-Mail Removed) om