Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Is it possible to append html text to current document?

Is it possible to append html text to current document?

Koms Bomb

document.write will flush current document content.
I've found I can use DOM to append some element to the document, but I think
append html text directly is better.
Is it possible to append html text to current document?

--
Koms Bomb

*****Pardon my poor English*****
Don't worry,be happy.